Market America has been described as a virtual mall where buyers can find unique products and services they are looking to purchase. With offices in Canada, Australia, Taiwan, Mexico, Spain, Hong Kong, and the United Kingdom, the company has set a solid place for itself globally.The company begun in 1992, and has since then accumulated over $7.3 billion in sales. Employees working for the company have earned sums of over $3.8 billion in commissions.The company has held numerous Market America events. Quite recently the company had a huge event to celebrate their 25th anniversary in Canada.
The event was attended by well over 20,000 people.Market America’s Chairman and CEO JR Ridinger during the event mentioned that a good business plan along with self-belief got them to where they are today. He said that technology has finally advanced to unimaginable levels. This has in turn created a niche for the company to well fit in as a virtual market place.The company hosts training and marketing events like the just concluded UK event, featuring prominent guest speakers in the industry. Other Upcoming events include,
- The East Coast Product Symposium in Atlantic City scheduled to take place on October 6th-8th.
- Singapore Leadership School scheduled for October 20th-22nd.
- Taiwan Leadership School in Taipei set for October 27th-29th
- NutraMetrix Annual Convention set for October 27th-29th in Herndon
- Hong Kong Leadership School scheduled for November 3rd-5th
- Moving up Seminar in Miami set for November 3rd-4th
Technological advances are surely making a positive change at how things are accomplished in our current day and age. It is, however, the great leadership of this organization that has seen it progress to an entrepreneurial force in the virtual market. Their success can be emulated by many throughout the industry.